The Denver, Colorado-based aggrotech act, Clockwork Echo, has announced a tour in direct support of Skold (ex-Marilyn Manson, KMFDM & Shotgun Messiah). The tour begins on July 6th in Denver, Colorado, and ends on July 30 at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood, California.
Between 2022 and 2023, Clockwork Echo has toured through North America supporting bands such as Luna 13, Psyclon Nine, and Hocico. On the upcoming tour, the band will be supporting their latest album, “Death Rebirth Repeat,” and will also be debuting material from their forthcoming album.
“Death Rebirth Repeat”, released last year, is an album about loss. Clockwork Echo’s mastermind, Gabriel Ryan, says: “I experienced some severe loss and trauma during that period. My mood ended up descending into hopelessness and self-destruction before giving way to acceptance and renewed strength. With adversity comes the opportunity to rebuild yourself into something far superior than what you had before.”
Here’s an idea of what the band sounds like live:
These are the dates for Clockwork Echo supporting Skold, with special guests GRIMM and The Amatory Murder.
- July 6, 2023 – Denver, CO – HQ
- July 7, 2023 – Lincoln, NE – 1867 Bar
- July 8, 2023 – Kansas City, MO – Vivo Live
- July 9, 2023 – Chicago, IL – WC Social Club
- July 11, 2023 – Lakewood, OH – Winchester Tavern
- July 13, 2023 – Mechanicsburg, PA – Lovedraft’s
- July 14, 2023 – Pittsburgh, PA – Preserving Underground
- July 15, 2023 – New York, NY – Stimulate
- July 16, 2023 – Richmond, VA – Fallout Night Club
- July 18, 2023 – Greensboro, NC – Hangar 1819
- July 19, 2023 – Columbia, SC – New Brookland Tavern
- July 20, 2023 – Atlanta, GA – Boggs Social
- July 21, 2023 – Memphis, TN – Black Lodge
- July 22, 2023 – Shreveport, LA – Bears
- July 23, 2023 – Dallas, TX – Sundown at Granada
- July 25, 2023 – Houston, TX – Scout Bar
- July 26, 2023 – El Paso, TX – Rockhouse
- July 27, 2023 – Albuquerque, NM – Launchpad
- July 28, 2023 – Phoenix, AZ – Nile Underground
- July 29, 2023 – San Diego, CA – Brick By Brick
- July 30, 2023 – West Hollywood, CA – Whisky A Go Go
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.