This is a final call for submissions. We will extend with 5 days, until October 26th. After that we close the submissions and start compiling the actual release. So be fast, this is your last chance.
We are one year after the release of “Face The Beat 6”, which means it’s time to start work on the 7th volume of our popular download compilation series. Our 6th volume was again more popular than the record downloads we had with “Face The Beat 5”, let’s see if our 7th volume will break records again.
On “Face The Beat: Session 7” – scheduled for release this Winter – we will again be focusing on new/known talents from the industrial/electronic scene which will get a large platform to showcase their material. Just like with the previous volumes, we continue to support charity projects around the globe.
We plan to release this new volume by the end of December 2021 or early January 2022 depending on the work involved.
How can you take part in the compilation?
There are a couple of rules to respect in order to make it easier for everyone, especially for our chief editor Bernard Van Isacker who has been compiling every volume since the start of this series.
- Send 1 (!!!) mastered track in WAV format (GEMA free material and preferably previously unreleased) via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org . We stress the fact that you can only send 1 track. Your best one that is. The reason is simple, there are thousands of submissions to go through.
- Do NOT send files via email, such submissions will not be accepted! Only use Wetransfer.com.
- We will contact you upon selection to send you some paperwork to complete.
- The deadline for submission is October
- We are open to all kind of dark styles as you can hear on the previous compilations that are available for free download on https://sidelinemag.bandcamp.comalthough we like to keep all New Wave and Post-Punk for our other compilation series which started earlier this Summer with “Post-Punk (Genesis)“.
- We are an eclectic magazine, so we bring an eclectic selection as well since we started with the compilation series.
This compilation will again be powered by Side-Line and promoted to a whole range of magazines and DJ’s. In other news, we will again invite Shane Aungst – Shane now you know – to do his magic work on the upcoming 7th volume as well… cross your fingers!
So far we released the following ‘Face The Beat’ compilations
Below are the 6 previous compilations (and 2 mega mixes) for you to check out:
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.