Do you like reading or watching successful people? Do they inspire and motivate you? If the answer is “Yes” then you can read below a bit about lucky persons who had won a lot of money. Some of them buy a big apartment, an expensive car after the winning, some continue to play and achieve even bigger sums. But every one of them became a topic of conversations at least for a short time.
Generally, a lot of people win at gambling sphere every day. But usually, amounts are not so big. Here are some stories about people from different places who made really big money in a moment.
- Cathy Hussey’s got £19,378 for her winning numbers at Beacon Bingo in Margate. A regular player, a pensioner from Kingsgate, Broadstairs didn’t even know what is the prize that can be won. She was amazed by the sum after someone told her. She paid only £2 for almost £20,000.
- £1,453,240 – that sum was a total prize of seven neighbors in Dartford. Seven of them got cheques for £181,655 while the last one got even bigger because he had two winning numbers.
One of the neighbors was living for a minimum salary. She went on a part-time job because of her daughter but now she is able to relax. The retail manager and mom of two children said: “I can’t believe it. When we found out it was our postcode area I thought it would just be a £1,000. But this amount is a life changer for us – the best gift we could ever be given. We’ll be able to buy a house in the local area and the kids will each have their own room.”
- Will you buy a toilet after you win £1 million? The couple from East Farleigh did so in August 2014. Before that their life was hard. They had big troubles with the financial resources and Desiree faced with bowel cancer. Both of them lost their jobs, and they had to sell their house. But now they’re happy and have everything they wanted.
- Maureen Rogers is a woman who received the top prize on 20 October 2019. Its amount reaches $250,004. After the happy event, she phoned her husband and even scared him: “He said I scared him because I sounded so crazy.” She is planning to spend it on holiday with her husband. In addition, she will help her son with an education in law school. By the way, she had 445 tickets for the event.
- A man from Freehold is now one of the winners of Price is Right who got the biggest prizes in the history of the game. Michael Stouber took $262,743 on Monday.
At first, he was the fourth chosen participant for the audience who was given a chance to compete in Plinko after he guessed the first prize of the day – diamond tennis bracelet. Then he managed to predict 3 of 4 next prizes. After reaching the top at the games he released his chip and understood that the $200,000 has already been his fortune. But the show continued and two packages with a car and a holiday trip were still there. Michael competed with his opponent by guessing how much the package cost. Stouber luck hadn’t gone away yet so even there his sum was closer to the real value. He also received a $29,657 bonus prize and in total $262,743.
They are quite interesting situations with a stroke of great luck. But there are also stories about less successful events. Even though the chances are not big, millions of players spend their time at different casinos and on various bingo 2020 websites every day. And they do it for a reason because it is a great way to relax and have fun.
Frankly, gambling as its traditional and classic variant is not popular nowadays as it’s alternative – online gambling. It is more accessible and suitable for the majority of people. And those stories about huge cash prizes are related more to the Internet places than to the real ones.