Thrill Kill Kult will release “Sinister Whisperz III: The Rykodisc Years”, the third installment in their retrospective Sinister Whisperz series. The album features 19 previously unreleased mixes highlighting the band’s time on the Rykodisc label (1997 – 2007). The compilation includes songs from the LP’s “A Crime For All Seasons”, “Dirty Little Secrets”, “Diamonds & Daggerz”, “Gay, Black & Married”, “The Resurrection Of Luna” and “The Filthiest Show In Town”.
Previous releases in the series are 2011’s “Sinister Whisperz: The Wax Trax! Years” and 2016’s “Sinister Whisperz II: The Interscope Years”. All albums are distributed via the band’s label, SleazeBox Records.
- Girl Without A Planet (Lost Satellite Mix)
- Fangs Of Love (Bite Me Mix)
- Freaky Fever (Shake ‘N Bake Mix)
- Untouchable Class (Scum World Mix)
- My Kinda Guy (Sex Box Mix)
- Flesh Star (Ooh Ahh Mix)
- Young Tongue (All Nighter Mix)
- Dirty Little Secrets (Lonely Lolita Mix)
- Jet Set Sex (Runway Mix)
- Lucifer’s Flowers (Blood Money Mix)
- Operation: Sextrip (Pluto’s Mix)
- Magic Boy Magic Girl (oXY Mix)
- Blondes With Lobotomy Eyes (Kandi Kiss Mix)
- Cadillac Square (Two 4 One Mix)
- Dope Doll Jungle (Hi Fi Mix)
- Seduction 23 (Kool Sweat Mix)
- Covergirl Blues (Return To Tomorrow Mix)
- Sci – Fi Affair (Pinot Noir Mix)
- Hard, Fast & Beautiful (Hellza Poppin’ Mix)
Below you can check out the 2 previously released sets.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether