Oscar and the Wolf, the the alter ego of Max Colombie, has released a brand new single “Livestream”. This is the third track to be released from the third OATW album “The Shimmer” which is due 22nd October.
There is also a “Livestream” video which acts as a sequel to “Oliver” portraying the same characters in the same dreamlike Summer setting. The video was directed and choreographed by Colombie himself.
Watch the “Livestream” video below.
If you want to compare, then watch the “Oliver” video.
About Oscar and the Wolf
Oscar and the Wolf’s official debut, the 2012 EP “Summer Skin”, was a first teaser for his 2014 debut album “Entity”.
Released in 2017, the second Oscar and the Wolf album, “Infinity”, also introduced producer Jeroen De Pessemier and multi-instrumentalist Ozan Bozdag (who already worked on “Entity” too) in the equation. Both now also work on “The Shimmer” as well.
These are the Oscar and the Wolf first live dates in support of “The Shimmer”.
- 22.03.2022 – Scala, London (UK)
- 26.03.2022 – Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam (NL)
- 05.04.2022 – Quantic Club, Bucharest (RO)
- 06.04.2022 – Form Space, Cluj-Napoca (RO)
- 08.04.2022 – Morze, St-Petersburg (RU)
- 09.04.2022 – Ivestia Hall, Moscow (RU)
- 30.04.2022 – Sportpaleis, Antwerp (BE)
- 03.05.2022 – Les Docks, Lausanne (CH)
- 04.05.2022 – Plaza, Zurich (CH)
- 06.05.2022 – Santeria Toscana, Milan (IT)
- 10.05.2022 – Fabrik, Hamburg (GER)
- 11.05.2022 – Metropol, Berlin (GER)
- 12.05.2022 – Live Music Hall, Cologne (GER)
- 14.05.2022 – Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette (LUX)
- 15.05.2022 – Batschkapp, Frankfurt (GER)
- 20.05.2022 – La Cigale, Paris (FR)
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.