“Artificial Extinction” is the brand new album by the Mexican dark electro devils Hocico which will be released later in July.
The new Hocico album sees a release in 3 formats: 2LP, 2CD Box and a regular CD. The double vinyl edition comes in blue and silver and is limited to 500 copies
The deluxe boxset is limited to 1000 hand-numbered copies and includes an exclusive 10-tracks bonus CD with remixes and collaborations.
Tracks CD 2 (only available in the Boxset):
- Damaged (remixed by Hallucinator)
- Artificial Extinction (remixed by ErilaZ)
- Cross the Line (remixed by Tragedy of Mine)
- Dark Sunday (remixed by LUCKIID)
- Cross The Line (remixed by Zardonic)
- Dark Sunday (remixed by Poizon Party IV)
- Shut Me Down! (remixed by Kreign)
- Shut Me Down! (remixed by 89s†)
- Palabras de Sangre (remixed by Nohycit)
- Artificial Extinction (remixed by Static of Masses)
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether