Front 242 has announced a string of EU dates starting in Belgium on March 7 in the city of Namur and ending in Leipzig on September 6th. You can find all concert dates below.
We’ll be doing a new announcement next week. US-fans might be interested to keep an eye on our news…
- 07 Mar Sat Namur – Parc Scientifique Créalys – Belgium
- 12 Mar Thu De Kreun – Kortrijk – Belgium
- 13 Mar Fri De Kreun – Kortrijk – Belgium
- 14 Mar Sat E-tropolis festival – Oberhausen – Germany
- 21 Mar Sat Fri Paris – Elysée Monmartre – France
- 10 Apr Fri St.Petersburg, club Zal
- 11 Apr Sat Moscow, club Teatr
- 25 Apr Sat Weissenhäuser Strand – Plage Noire Festival – Germany
- 01 May Fri Glasgow Classic Grand
- 02 May Sat London o2 Academy Islington
- 09 May Sat Oslo – Rockefeller- Norway
- 10 May Sun Goteborg Pustervik – Sweden
- 15 May Fri Weekender Berlin
- 16 May Sat Progresja – Club Warsaw Polen
- 21 May Thur Waregem – W-Festival –Belgium
- 31 Jul Fri Amsterdam – Dekmantel Festival – Holland
- 06 Sept NCN Festival – Leipzig – Germany
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.