The Denver, Colorado based aggrotech band, Clockwork Echo has just announced that they will be performing in direct support of Psyclon Nine on the ‘From Hell And Back Tour’. The tour begins in Sacramento, California and will conclude in Los Angeles, California.
Clockwork Echo will be touring in support of their latest album, “Death Rebirth Repeat”.
Here are the dates for ‘From Hell And Back Tour’ with Clockwork Echo supporting Psyclon Nine and with special guests Corvin’s Breed & Our Frankenstein.
- 2.16 – Sacramento, CA @ Old Ironsides
- 2.17 – San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
- 2.19 – Portland, OR @ The Star Theatre
- 2.21 – Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
- 2.22 – Spokane, WA @ The Big Dipper
- 2.25 – Lincoln, NE @1867 Bar
- 2.26 – West Chicago, IL @ WC Social Club
- 2.27 – Ann Arbor, MI @ Necto
- 2.28 – Lakewood, OH @ The Winchester
- 3.01 – Buffalo, NY @ Mohawk Place
- 3.03 – MT Holly, NJ @ Union Firehouse
- 3.04 – Richmond, VA @ Fallout
- 3.06 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade (Purgatory)
- 3.09 – Winter Park, FL @ The Conduit
- 3.10 – West Palm Beach, FL @ Respectable Street
- 3.11 – Tampa, FL @ Crowbar
- 3.12 – New Orleans, LA @ The Goat
- 3.14 – Colorado Springs, CO @ Vultures
- 3.15 – Greeley, CO @ Moxi Theater
- 3.16 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
- 3.17 – Las Vegas, NV @ The Dive Bar
- 3.18 – Los Angeles, CA @ Bar Sinister
And here’s an idea how the band sounds live (Stardust Club, LA).
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.