The Anglo-Dutch experimental rock act The Legendary Pink Dots will tour Europe in February 2020 to promote their current studio album “Angel In The Detail”, which was released in the late summer of 2019 via Metropolis Records. The tour also marks the band’s 40th anniversary since forming in 1980 and it concludes with a London show on 29th February.
And that’s not all says Edward Ka-Spel: “We’re cramming this anniversary with a lot of special, often handmade releases. Next up is a DVD-A edition of ’40 Angels – The Archive’, with just 89 being individually made that contain all 4.5 hours of the epic archive which appeared on our Bandcamp page last autumn.”
The full itinerary is as follows:
- 07.02.20 – GOTHENBURG (SE) Musikens Hus
- 08.02.20 – COPENHAGEN (DK) Alice
- 09.02.20 – MALMO (SE) Inkonst
- 11.02.20 – HAMBURG (DE) Markthalle Club
- 12.02.20 – BERLIN (DE) Quasimodo
- 13.02.20 – GDANSK (PL) Drizzly Grizzly
- 14.02.20 – POZNAN (PL) U Bazyla
- 15.02.20 – PRAGUE (CZ) Cafe V Lese
- 16.02.20 – VIENNA (A) Replugged
- 17.02.20 – BUDAPEST (H) Robot
- 18.02.20 – MUNCHEN (DE) Backstage
- 19.02.20 – LJUBLJANA (SLO) KUD Channel Zero
- 20.02.20 – BOLOGNA (IT) Freakout
- 21.02.20 – MILANO (IT) Ligera
- 22.02.20 – LUZERN (CH) Sedel
- 23.02.20 – FRANKFURT (DE) Nachtleben
- 24.02.20 – PARIS (F) Le Petit Bain
- 26.02.20 – KOLN (DE) Helios
- 27.02.20 – AMSTERDAM (NL) OCCII
- 28.02.20 – NAMUR (BE) Belvedere
- 29.02.20 – LONDON (UK) Moth Club
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.