In all times, people would dance to relax and have a rest. Through centuries, dancing parties have transformed from the pompous aristocratic balls to the modern night raves and club parties. Due to this fact, all the traditions of“party” dancing have changed. However, the only thing that has kept its value at such kind of events is music.
By the way, there are many other interesting and important topics connected with the music theme. In case, you need such kind of paper you can get it at https://customwriting.com/ quickly and easily. The best pieces of unique papers on various subjects you can find just there!
We suppose you would agree that a bad song at a party ruins the whole atmosphere. Also, very often it is the reason why people do not communicate with one another and just keep staying at the corners drinking cocktails.
That is why you should know the best dance tracks at the moment not to let the party become a horrible one.
What Are the Best EDM Songs of 2018?
There are literally tons of lists of the best EDM songs of 2018 on the Internet. And the most interesting fact is that they all contain different songs rating them as dance hits. That is why we have checked the TOP lists and selected the 10 best EDM songs 0f 2018. Here they are:
- Calvin Harris – Feels: together with Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry and Big Sean, Calvin Harris has made one of the most top-rated songs of 2018
- Coldplay & The Chainsmokers: Something Just Like This: a space-styled Coldplay music connected with awesome beats of The Chainsmokers are all you need to dance like never before
- Zedd, Alessia Cara – Stay: beautiful vocals of Alessia Cara connected with light and awesome electronic sounds. Just check it by yourself!
- Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa – Scared to Be Lonely: classic high-level EDM song as it always happens with such dancefloor legends as Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa.
- Avicii – Without You: an energetic and positive piece of music by one of our favorite DJs – Avicii is on the 5th stage in our list
- David Guetta ft Justin Bieber – 2U: this song has become one of the official songs of Victoria `s Secret and sounds really good
- Zedd, Liam Payne – Get Low: already for the second time Zedd gives us a cool dancing song that forces you to move your body
- Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso – Let Me Go: We like to call such type of songs “indie EDM songs”, because they are totally relaxing and, at the same time, have a lot of energy
- Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson – Just Hold On: Steve Aoki is perhaps the best electronic music artist nowadays and this song is the best proof for this statement
- Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – There For You: typical for Martin Garrix, calm and high-quality EDM song. It is amazing to listen to such songs while traveling.
Why Are EDM Songs Suitable for Everyone?
After briefly listening to the aforementioned songs, you could say these songs do not have any sense and you will not listen to them. But that is one of the reasons why they are popular. Here are arguments why such songs are great:
You do not need to think about the text while listening to such songs. That is why they are called party songs: because you just need to enjoy the good sound and that is all.
Such songs have an incredible sound created by the best beat makers of nowadays. Be sure you will not find a better sound than here.
While listening to such songs you start dancing a little absolutely involuntary. And as you remember, dancing always was one of the most popular methods to fight stress and fatigue.
Like rock music in the 90’s and rap in the 2000s, today electronic dance music is the hub for the most talented and ingenious musicians of our time.
We would advise you to update your playlist at least with these 10 songs. This will allow you to know the last trends of the music world͎. To stay in touch with the music world you should listen only to the best music but not become a fan of EDM songs. Also, at the nearest party, you will be able to turn on these hits and represent yourself as a cool guy.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether