To mark the halfway point of the 36 date European tour, Ashton Nyte from The Awakening has released live video footage from the band on the road. The video captures Ashton performing an acoustic version of The Awakening’s “Upon The Water” at the Limburg Theater in Heerlen, The Netherlands last week.
Watch the video below.
Singer and guitarist Ashton says: “The tour has been a magical experience. Working with Wayne and our fabulous tour manager Tim Parsons has been a joy and the audiences have been wonderfully responsive. I’ve enjoyed seeing many familiar faces and many new ones, as the tour winds back and forth through Europe. I’m looking forward to the second half and all that lies ahead. Considering we have very few days off, I am also very grateful for the delight that is European coffee.”
If you want to see both acts live at work, check these dates.
- 26.09.2019 FR, Paris – Le Bus Palladium
- 27.09.2019 FR, Brest – Cabaret Vauban
- 28.09.2019 FR, Angers – The Joker´s Club
- 29.09.2019 FR, Sortie 13 – Pessac, Bordeaux
- 30.09.2019 FR, Montpellier – Secret Place
- 01.10.2019 ES, Barcelona – Sala Upload
- 02.10.2019 ES, Valencia – 16 Tonelados
- 03.10.2019 ES, Madrid – Khitai
- 05.10.2019 PT – Lisbon – RCA Club
- 06.10.2019 PT, Porto – Hard Club
- 08.10.2019 FR, Lyon – Le Rock ’n Eat
- 09.10.2019 IT, Milano – Ligeria
- 10.10.2019 IT, Bologna – Freakout
- 11.10.2019 IT, Pisa – Caracol
- 13.10.2019 HU, Budapest – Robot
- 15.10.2019 AT, Vienna – Chelsea
- 16.10.2019 DE, Nürnberg – Der Cult
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 2 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.