Out now via Out Of Line is the new single of the label’s most recent signing Stahlmann. The single “Tanzen” offers Neue Deutsche Härte blending various genres like new wave, alternative metal, groove metal, electro-industrial and techno.
The band has this to say about the new single: “It was important to us, especially after the whole Covid craze, to create something that would bring the world a little closer together again… And what is better suited than dancing? We are really proud of the thing and can’t wait to perform the new single live!”
Here’s the single:
The band starts a tour in March, here are the concert dates.
- 03.03.23 München – Backstage
- 04.03.23 Frankfurt – Nachtleben
- 09.03.23 Hannover – Musikzentrum
- 11.03.23 Weiden – DUSK TILL DAWN Rockfestival 2023
- 17.03.23 Berlin – FRANNZ Club
- 24.03.23 Dresden – Puschkin
- 25.03.23 Affalter – Zur Linde
- 31.03.23 Osnabrück – Bastard Club
- 14.04.23 Trier – Mergener Hof
- 15.04.23 Siegburg – KUBANA
- 20.05.23 Dark Horizon Festival
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.