Out by the end of December (but available right here to order already) is the special limited edition double clear vinyl LP pressing “Trax! Rarities” by Ministry. “Trax! Rarities” is a collection of early tracks and versions from Al Jourgensen’s Ministry and various side projects.
Good to know, it includes the super rare RevCo track “Drums Along The Carbide” next to various demos from the early 80s. You’ll also find material from Jourgensen’s side-projects PTP, Pailhead and 1000 Homo DJs.
Below is the complete tracklist. Make sure to get your copy now as this will sell out quickly.
- Ministry – Never Asked For Nothing (Detroit 7.10.82)
- Ministry – Love Change (Detroit 7.10.82)
- Ministry – What Is The Reason (Detroit 7.10.82)
- Ministry – America (Detroit 7.10.82)
- Ministry – Same Old Madness (1982 Demo)
- Ministry – Game Is Over (1983 Demo)
- Ministry – Let’s Be Happy (1983 Demo)
- Ministry – Same Old Scene (1983 Demo)
- Ministry – Wait (1983 Demo)
- Ministry – I See Red
- Ministry – Self Annoyed
- Revolting Cocks – Fish In Cold Water
- Revolting Cocks – (Let’s Get) Physical (Banned Version)
- PTP – Show Me Your Spine
- Pailhead – Don’t Stand In Line (Dub Mix)
- Revolting Cocks – Drums Along The Carbide
- 1000 Homo DJs – Supernaut (Dub Remix)
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.