Jean-Marc Lederman launches ‘Experience the last broadcast on earth’ album featuring 13 singers and bands from 8 countries, in 4 languages
Frank M Spinath (Seabound/Ghost & Writer), Froxeanne (The Frozen Autumn), Tom Shear (Assemblage 23) and Julianne Regan (All About Eve) are just a few of the 13 singers which have collaborated on the exquisite new album by Belgian electronic music pioneer Jean-Marc Lederman. The album is available as a digipak, a free app with a videogame and a virtual jukebox. Add to that a dedicated website with all parts of a sonic idea spread over several platforms (IOS/Android/PC/MAc) for different experiences.
The track list is as follows:
- Schau Mit Liebe with Frank M. Spinath
- DJ Kling Klang intervention with Bertrand Burgalat
- So Long with Jay P. Aston
- The Last Love Song with Anna Domino
- Never Take Fire by Ghost & Writer
- The Reassuring Undertone with Dark Poem
- L’amour c’est la mort with Jacques Duvall
- Funky Town
- Intervention from Matt Johnson (The The)
- The Killing Woods
- The Last Phone Call by The Weathermen
- Yumemite Aino (I Was Dreaming Of You) with Takeko Akamatsu
- No Regrets with Froxeanne
- Into My Arms with Jenna F.
- Wolves by Mari & The Ghost
- I Love You, Sandy with Tom Shear
- Good Night with Sam Devos
- Dreams Are All Faded Away with Julianne Regan
Below you can enjoy the album trailer. The release is out on the Belgian OFF label.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.