Texas industrial band, unitcode:machine has announced a co-headlining tour with experimental/industrial act Finite Automata in support of their latest release, “Themes For A Collapsing Empire”.
Labeled the ‘Consumer:Dogma Tour’, the title refers to “a mixture of our musical focuses” says Eric Kristoffer, “consumerism screwing us from the perspective of unitcode:machine and dogma, from that of Finite Automata”.
The ‘Consumer:Dogma Tour’ begins in Austin, Texas on June, 4 and proceeds up the east coast. The tour continues down the mid-west before ending in Dallas, Texas on July, 2.
unitcode:machine, the brainchild of Eric K, has been producing music since 2000. With their first official release in 2004, the band offered a mix of multiple genres that inspire the group blending elements of EBM with industrial, synthpop, and many other styles.
Here are the ‘Consumer:Dogma’ tour dates
- 06.04 – Austin, TX – Elysium
- 06.07 – New Orleans, LA – The Goat
- 06.09 – Tampa, FL – Hooch And Hive
- 06.11 – Atlanta, GA – Star Bar
- 06.14 – Charlotte, NC – Milestone
- 06.15 – Richmond, VA – Fallout
- 06.16 – Washington, DC – The Public Option
- 06.17 – Philadelphia, Pa – Vortex
- 06.18 – Newark, NJ – QXT
- 06.19 – Salem, MA – Darq
- 06.21 – Albany, NY – Fuze Box
- 06.23 – Cincinnati, OH – The Mockbee
- 06.24 – Detroit, MI – Small’s
- 06.25 – Chicago, Il – Underground Lounge
- 06.26 – Madison, WI – Crucible
- 06.28 – Minneapolis, MN – Red Sea
- 06.30 – Kansas City, MO – Minibar
- 07.01 – Tulsa, OK – The Starlite
- 07.02 – Dallas, TX – Wits End
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether