The Goddess of Pop is back. After such a long pause, no one thought that she will make her come back. And that too, on-screen in the all-time favourite movie Mamma Mia! The music sensation is also making her comeback on stage… For the first time, Cher will be stopping by the UK. Get ready to enjoy her concerts. Want to re-live those moments and remember some of her songs and her journey. Let’s take a look together. Some of Cher’s greatest hits of her career:
- The Beat Goes On – In Case You’re in Love – 1967
- Half-Breed – 1973
- Dark Lady – 1974
- Train Of Thought – Dark Lady – 1974
- I Found Someone – Cher – 1987
- Believe – 1998
- Strong Enough – Believe – 1998
- Dov’e L’amore – Believe – 1998
- If I Could Turn Back Time – Heart of Stone – 1989
- Just Like Jesse James – Heart of Stone – 1989
- I Got You Babe – 1989
- Shoop Shoop Song – Mermaids – 1990
- Love and Understanding – Love Hurts – 1991
- Love Can Build A Bridge – 1994
- Walking in Memphis – It’s a Man’s World – 1995
- One By One – It’s a Man’s World – 1995
- A Song For the Lonely – Living Proof – 2001
- A Different Kind of Love – Loving Proof – 2001
- Alive Again – Living Proof – 2001
- Woman’s World – Closer to the Truth – 2013
- I Hope You Find It – Closer to the Truth – 2013
- SOS – Dancing Queen – 2018
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! – Dancing Queen – 2018
We are all waiting for the great arena tour in which we will get to know about how grandiose Cher’s comeback will be. All we know is that her tour is named ‘Here We Go Again’ and will kick off in 2019. What about the places and the dates? Well, check it out:
- The 02, London – 20 October 2019
- Manchester Arena, Manchester – 24 October 2019
- Arena Birmingham, Birmingham – 26 October 2019
- The SSE Hydro, Glasgow – 28 October 2019
- First Direct Arena, Leeds – 30 October 2019
Cher starred in Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, released the album Dancing Queen most recently in 2018 and is getting ready to go on a world tour. She sold more than 100 million records and established herself as the star of recording, concerts, film, Broadway acting, television and directing. In over 14 years, the multimillion record-selling pop star and actor will perform in the UK for the first-time next October. Cher stated that she is very excited to bring this show to the UK. It was the first country to embrace Sonny & Cher, and its where she created and had the first success with ‘Believe’. “It’s really my second home”.
The multi award-winning singer, actress and show-stopping performer will perform numerous hits from her extensive back catalogue, together with some new songs from the album Dancing Queen. This was Cher’s tribute to the ABBA Music and was released earlier this year. This marks Cher’s first since 2013’s Closer to the Truth.
Talking of the live concert of the Goddess of Pop, it surely reminds us of the King of Pop. Who? Of course, the great legend, Michael Jackson. Similar to Cher, Michael Jackson has had a very bright career with all his life concerts. It is sad that we have lost such an amazing artist, but his songs will remain in our hearts. Do you fancy re-living some of the moments of Michael Jackson’s Live concerts? Embark on Lucky Pants Bingo where you will be able to relish Michael Jackson King Of Pop Slot. This stupendous slot game will take you to another level and you will be able to enjoy those sensations once again. Enjoy the live concerts of Michael Jackson anytime and anywhere you want.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, get your tickets ready to make the most of the comeback of the Goddess Of Pop. She surely will have something extraordinary to give you. Start preparing to attend the live concerts, you still have time. However, make sure to get the tickets in advance as the seats might be fully booked!
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.