a-ha takes ‘Hunting High and Low Live’ tour to Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
The Norwegian act a-ha have announced 9 more shows for autumn 2020 – in Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Brazil. Note that this means that a-ha will be performing for the first time ever in Mexico City and Lima.
The list of concert dates is below.
New Tour Dates
- 1 September – Lima, Peru – Parque de la Exposición
- 3 September – Santiago, Chile – Movistar Arena
- 5 September – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Buenos Aires Arena
- 8 September – Curitiba, Brazil – Teatro Positivo
- 11 September – São Paulo, Brazil – Espaço das Americas
- 13 September – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Jeunesse Arena
- 16 September – Belo Horizonte – MG, Brazil – Expominas Arena
- 19 September – Salvador, Brazil – Arena Fonte Nova
- 22 September – Mexico City, Mexico – Auditorio Nacional
During the ‘Hunting High and Low Live’ tour, Magne Furuholmen, Morten Harket and Pål Waaktaar-Savoy will be performing new and old, familiar and less-familiar songs for the half of the concert. Then, after returning to the stage, they will play the ten songs of their 1985 debut album “Hunting High And Low” in the running order of the original release. The tour is timed to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the release of the “Hunting High And Low” album, with its top selling single “Take On Me”.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.