Today New Order have released the video for the single “Be a Rebel”. In the video Spanish director NYSU depicts a couple in turmoil. You can watch the video below.
New Order had this to say on the video: “We’d previously worked with NYSU from Madrid when they created a memorable video for us to go with ‘Restless,’ and their imagination and creativity with film really struck a chord with the band. For ‘Be a Rebel,’ it has been great to team up with NYSU again, and their inspirational treatment and unique aesthetic compliments the track with a very original vision.”
Here’s the video to check out.
The Unity Tour 2021 with Pet Shop Boys
- September 18 – Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage *
- September 20 – Boston, MA – Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion *
- September 22 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden *
- September 25 – Philadelphia, PA – TD Pavilion at the Mann *
- September 28 – Columbia, MD – Merriweather Post Pavilion *
- October 1 – Chicago, IL – Huntington Bank Pavilion *
- October 3 – Minneapolis, MN – The Armory *
- October 7 – Vancouver, BC – Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena *
- October 9 – George, WA – Gorge Amphitheatre *
- October 13 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center *
- October 15 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl *
- October 16 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl *
*co-headline with Pet Shop Boys
Special One-Off London Headline Show
- November 6 – London, UK – The O2
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.