New Order and Pet Shop Boys today confirm a co-headlining tour of North America. The two British electronic bands have announced ‘The Unity Tour’ kicks off September 5 in Toronto and sees stops in select cities including Madison Square Garden in New York on September 12, Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 2 and more. Both bands will play a full set with the headliner alternating each night. Full list of dates below.
Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, February 28 at 10am local time right here.
The Unity Tour dates
- September 5 – Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage
- September 9 – Boston, MA – Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion
- September 11 – Philadelphia, PA – TD Pavilion at The Mann
- September 12 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- September 15 – Columbia, MD – Merriweather Post Pavilion
- September 18 – Chicago, IL – Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- September 20 – Minneapolis, MN – Armory
- September 24 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- September 26 – George, WA – Gorge Amphitheatre
- September 30 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- October 2 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl
Pet Shop Boys recently released their fourteenth studio LP, “Hotspot”, via x2 Records/Kobalt. “Hotspot” is the third in a series of albums produced by Stuart Price (following 2016’s “Super” and 2013’s “Electric”).
Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. Unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can - and we refuse to add annoying advertising. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The donations are safely powered by Paypal.