(Photo by Derick Smith) Ministry is going on a 23-date strong US tour starting from October 3 and this to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Ministry and the 30th anniversary of “The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste” He will be joined by special guests Helmet and Front Line Assembly.
In addition to Ministry creator and frontman Al Jourgensen (vocals, guitar), the band will include Roy Mayorga (drums), Paul D’Amour (bass), Cesar Soto (guitar), Monte Pittman (guitar) and John Bechdel (keyboards).
The Industrial Strength Tour kicks off October 3, 2021 in Albuquerque and will run through November 3, 2021 in Seattle. with many dates quickly selling out. Show dates will also include brand-new material from Ministry’s upcoming 15th studio album, with news to be announced soon about its release.
*** indicates a date where Helmet will not be appearing
- 3 Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
- 4 Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre SOLD OUT
- 6 Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue SOLD OUT
- 8 Buffalo, NY @ Buffalo Riverworks
- 9 Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre
- 10 Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre SOLD OUT
- 11 Detroit, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
- 14 Boston, MA @ House of Blues
- 15 Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
- 16 Montclair, NJ @ Wellmont Theatre
- 17 Philadelphia, PA @ Franklin Music Hall
- 19 Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- 20 Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore
- 21 Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
- 23 Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Live!***
- 24 Houston, TX @ House of Blues
- 25 San Antonio, TX @ Aztec Theater
- 28 Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
- 29 Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues SOLD OUT
- 30 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues SOLD OUT
- 31 San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield Theatre
- 2 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater SOLD OUT
- 3 Seattle, WA @ Showbox Sodo SOLD OUT
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether
Donate Via Wallets
Select a wallet to accept donation in ETH, BNB, BUSD etc..