Good news for the Front 242 fans as the band has announced various new showdates for Front 242 and Underviewer for 2018, the electro project by Patrick Codenys and Jean-Luc De Meyer.
Coïncidently it has been 1 year since the Underviewer duo released the 2-track download “Nobody But You” which was released out of the blue last year via Bandcamp. Included in the single were 2 tracks: “Nobody But You (redux)” (03:12) and “I Remember” (02:41). The single was a first teaser for the band’s forthcoming full length album, “Wonders & Monsters” which is still available in a new 2nd edition of the album.
The gigs announced are:
- 20 Jan Sat – Underviewer Felsenkeller Leipzig (Club) (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 23 feb Fri – Front242 – Mon Club – Madrid – Spain (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 24 feb Sat – Front242 – Sala Apolo – Barcelona – Spain (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 03 Mar Sat – Underviewer – Leopoldsburg YAP – Leopoldsburg – Belgium (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 10-29 Apr – Front242 USA tour (ending Mexico) (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 11-12 Aug – Front242 – M’era Luna – Hildesheim – Germany (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 04 May Fri – Underviewer – Weekender – Berlin. – Germany (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
- 01 Dec – Underviewer at Felsenkeller Leipzig – Germany (book your hotel here and get a 10% reduction)
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.