Alison Moyet ‘Live At Bush Hall EP’ feat. Yazoo classics out now
The set was recorded during a one-off gig at London’s Bush Hall, to premiere tracks from ‘The minutes’, Moyet’s excellent new album.
Out now as a download only release via Cooking Vinyl is “Live at Bush Hall EP” by Alison Moyet. Included are 4 tracks: “When I Was Your Girl”, “Filigree”, “Nobody’s Diary” and “Don’t Go”. The set was recorded during a one-off gig at London’s Bush Hall, to premiere tracks from “The minutes”, Moyet’s excellent new album. It was (and will be) the only time Alison performed “The minutes” in its entirety, accompanied by the album’s collaborators Guy Sigsworth (producer and co-writer) and Chris Elms (engineer, programmer and guitarist).
Both Yazoo classics “Nobody’s Diary” and “Don’t Go” were re-worked by Guy Sigsworth into hard hitting electropop as you can see below. You can order the EP via iTunes, Amazon USA, Amazon UK or Amazon DE.
The EP acts as a taster for her headline tour, which runs from September 16th and throughout October bringing her allover Europe.
- 16 Sep Berlin, Germany – Heimathafen Neukölln
- 17 Sep Stuttgart, Germany – Theatrehaus (am Pragsattel)
- 18 Sep Hannover, Germany – Theater am Aegi
- 21 Sep Offenbach Am Main, Germany – Capitol Offenbach
- 23 Sep Amsterdam, Netherlands – Paradiso Grote Zaal
- 24 Sep Hamburg, Germany – Grosse Freiheit 36
- 25 Sep Cologne, Germany – Gloria Theatre
- 27 Sep Paris, France – Divan du Monde
- 30 Sep Ireland Cork Opera House
- 01 Oct Northern Ireland Belfast Waterfront Hall
- 02 Oct Ireland Dublin Olympia Theatre
- 04 Oct Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- 05 Oct Edinburgh Usher Hall
- 06 Oct Gateshead The Sage
- 08 Oct Sheffield City Hall
- 09 Oct Rhyl Pavilion Theatre
- 10 Oct Warwick Arts Centre
- 12 Oct Northampton Derngate Theatre
- 13 Oct Ipswich Regents Theatre
- 15 Oct London Royal Festival Hall
- 16 Oct Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 17 Oct Folkestone Leas Cliff Hall
- 19 Oct Bristol Colston Hall
- 20 Oct Cardiff St. David’s Hall
- 21 Oct Brighton The Dome
- 23 Oct York Barbican Theatre
- 24 Oct Salford The Lowry
- 25 Oct Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- 27 Oct Nottingham Royal Centre
- 28 Oct Birmingham Symphony Hall
- 29 Oct Southend Cliffs Pavilion
- 31 Oct Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre
- 3 April 2014 Royal Albert Hall
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.