Out via Progress Productions by mid-October is the Agent Side Grinder remix album “REMA/X”. The album holds remixes of the 2019 album “A/X”. For this remix album the Swedish act could chose from clubdriven remixes to Swedish electro-folk.
The album also holds a new track, “The Archives”, which was originally written during the “A/X” sessions. As for a complete new album, the band are working/writing brand new material.
Check out the new video for “MM/CM”.
- Inner Noises – Ash Code Remix
- In From The Cold – Antipole ft. Paris Alexander Remix
- Allisin Sane (No.2) – Adsol Remix
- Stripdown – Tobias Bernstrup Remix
- Decompression – Delphine Coma Remix
- Wounded Star – Siri Karlsson Remix
- Doppelgänger – Luminance Remix
- MM/CM – Hidden Operator´s Voodoo Dub Mix
- The Great Collapse – Buzz Kull Remix
- The Archives – Agent Side Grinder (A/X Outtake)
- Döden På Lätt Svenska – Diskoteket (Wounded Star Alt. Version)
- Stripdown – She Pleasures Herself Remix
- Doppelgänger – Kiss Of The Whip Remix
Agent Side Grinder is an electronic band from Bromma, Stockholm, which was formed in 2005. The band has made four albums and toured extensively throughout Europe. After Kristoffer Grip, Henrik Sunbring and Thobias Eidevald decided to leave the band in 2017, Johan Lange and Peter Fristedt together with new singer Emanuel Åström returned in 2019 with their comeback album “A/X”.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether