Gambling affiliate programs are offered by iGaming advertisers. These are online casino affiliate programs. The vertical is considered one of the most profitable for an arbitrageur and evergreen. After all, interest in gambling is not weakening, and in recent years, casinos are increasingly moving online. The choice of gambling offers is now huge, and the rates are high.
Gambling is becoming more and more popular everyday. Probably, this is because many people consider that it is very easy to get money from this industry, and in some ways they are right, it is also important to remember that there may be much more difficulties on the path.
How they pay?
Gambling affiliate programs offer different payment models. To make it easier for you, we will briefly describe each:
CPA – payouts for an action. These are registration, bonus wagering, first deposit, etc. Sometimes CPL is also allocated in CPA – payments for registration (leads) and CPI – payment for installs (installation of an online casino application);
Revenue Share – the casino shares the income from the referred player with the arbitrator. Most often, each player is assigned for life, the entire period of his active actions in the casino;
Hybrid is a mixed model, where one action (most often, registration) is paid for by CPA. The casino divides the revenue from all other actions of the player according to the commission.
How to choose a program?
The main problem for beginners in gambling arbitrage is where to get a good gambling affiliate program? Affiliate programs are linked on the websites of the casinos themselves. Payouts when working with an advertiser directly are higher than through an intermediary. There is also a CPA network that acts as a guarantor of the advertiser’s shaving, giving a choice of offers and payment models.
Not all affiliate programs are suitable for beginners. Many CPA casino partnering programs have unlicensed offers. And the choice of traffic sources for such offers is sharply limited. Contextual advertising, targeting in social networks, and some banner grids immediately disappear. And the book traffic, which newcomers often try to drive, is not accepted in all casino affiliate programs.
The amount of the minimum deposit – how wide the target audience is available. Some ads specifically cut off the audience with low solvency, inflating rates. And for individual GEOs, a high deposit means few conversions – for example, for India or South Africa;
All the conditions for traffic and payouts – carefully read the description of the offers in order to pour only a plus.
Here is what, in our opinion, should be in the best gambling affiliate program:
- Clear and transparent conditions for offers – without hidden KPIs, no lines and other “pitfalls”;
- Licensed iGaming products – for such offers, the choice of sources is much wider;
- Regular payouts and convenient ways to withdraw funds – in TOP gambling affiliate programs there is no cutting of payments, and the choice of wallets for withdrawal pleases.
- And, of course, gambling affiliate programs should be suitable for both beginners and experienced arbitrageurs.
Traffic sources for betting arbitrage
After you have chosen a gambling affiliate program in our rating, you can determine the traffic source. Here are the current sources and links for gambling:
- Facebook and Webview apps – many affiliate programs give free apps specifically for gambling offers. Further you will find a case for draining from such a bundle;
- Google UAC is another option for draining applications. Of course, creatives for Google should be as “white” as possible;
- Transferring traffic from Instagram or TikTok to Telegram channels. By the way, there are a lot of female audiences on Instagram, and affiliates do not miss the opportunity to attract them to the iGaming sphere;
- Videoblogs – Twitch, YouTube. These are advertisements from bloggers, banners, links in chats and comments under the video.
What are the gambling affiliate programs for beginners?
A beginner will be pleased with licensed products that even a beginner can promote, here is the list:
- Playamo Partners. The Playamo casino affiliate program works according to the CPA scheme and pays for the first deposit made by a new player. The advertiser has a KPI for traffic, carefully look at the conditions. Prohibited traffic sources include fake branded casino pages and spam in PM on social networks. GEO offers are different, including Playamo which very much welcomes Australian traffic.
- Betamo. The advertiser welcomes traffic – adult, entertainment topics (movies, torrents, etc.), sports news and video streams, and of course, doorways. There is a restriction on sources: motivated traffic, fraud, brand context are not accepted.
- JooCasino. Offers from Joo Casino enable affiliates to receive rewards under the Revenue share scheme. Payments will be received all the time while the referred user continues to play on the site.
How much can you earn on gambling affiliate programs?
Casinos are one of the most profitable niches. After all, the income of online gambling is huge. An arbitrator can also get a good income if he chooses the right casino affiliate program and a bundle in an advertisement. There are examples of earning in our gambling cases.
Which model is more profitable to drive affiliate programs for gambling – by CPA or by revshare?
Gamble has three payment models. CPA, Shared Referral Revshare and Hybrid – a mixed model where one action is paid by CPA and the rest by Revshare. If you want to earn passive income, choose RevShare or a hybrid model. CPA is made for quick profit and big quantities of traffic.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of any affiliate program – always make sure to read terms and conditions and that they do not limit your personal expectations. It is always better to give it a try, but remember to search for as much information as you need.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 5 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Tether to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tether