Synthpop/Synthwave artists The Rain Within announce they will be touring with VNV Nation on their upcoming North America Noire tour.The Rain Within will be replacing De/Vision on the tour. The Noire tour begins November 16th in Austin,TX and ends December 15th in Las Vegas,NV and also features German Post-Punk/Shoegaze act Holygram.
Founded by Andy Deane, the vocalist of the Alternative Goth Rock band Bella Morte, The Rain Within released their second studio album “Atomic Eyes” released on Negative Gain on Valentine’s Day, 2018. The album merges synthwave and sythpop building a bridge between the 80s and today’s audience.
- Friday November 16 2018 Austin, TX Barracuda
- Saturday November 17 2018 Houston, TX White Oak Music Hall
- Monday November 19 2018 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
- Tuesday November 20 2018 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Culture Room
- Wednesday November 21 2018 St. Petersburg, FL Jannus Live
- Friday November 23 2018 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer
- Saturday November 24 2018 New York, NY Irving Plaza
- Sunday November 25 2018 Boston, MA Royale
- Tuesday November 27 2018 Montreal, QC Corona Theater
- Wednesday November 28 2018 Toronto, ON Danforth Music Hall
- Friday November 30 2018 Detroit, MI St. Andrews
- Saturday December 1 2018 Chicago, IL The Metro
- Sunday December 2 2018 Minneapolis, MN Skyway Theater
- Tuesday December 4 2018 Denver, CO The Oriental Theater
- Wednesday December 5 2018 Salt Lake City, UT The Metro
- Friday December 7 2018 Seattle, WA Neptune
- Saturday December 8 2018 Portland, OR Roseland Theater
- Sunday December 9 2018 Vancouver, BC Imperial Theatre
- Wednesday December 12 2018 San Francisco, CA The Regency Ballroom
- Thursday December 13 2018 Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern
- Friday December 14 2018 Phoenix, AZ Marquee
- Saturday December 15 2018 Las Vegas, NV Backstage Bar
Andy Deane has toured the US extensively and found his way to Europe and the UK on several occasions with both The Rain Within and his gothic rock band Bella Morte.
Since you’re here … … we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading Side-Line Magazine than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Side-Line’s independent journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we want to push the artists we like and who are equally fighting to survive. If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as 2 US$, you can support Side-Line Magazine – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. The donations are safely powered by Paypal.