Recoil iTunes digital bundle out on July 9thPosted on 07/06/07
Some more news from the Recoil (ex-Depeche Mode) headquarters. The digital bundle, holding all Recoil albums will be released on July 9th. Earlier on, you will be able to download the "Prey" single on June 25th. Each album will be available in both the standard 128 kbps AAC as well as the new higher quality 256 kbps, DRM-free encoding which allows playback on an iPod, other digital music players, or an unlimited number of computers. Each Recoil studio album will be available on a track-by-track basis or as a deluxe package including all the singles, B-sides and remixes. In a reaction on his official MySpace page, Alan Wilder says:
- While we understand that MP3 is not for everybody, we highly recommend going for the better quality DRM-free option as the price difference is negligible but the audio improvement should be significant. You will need to have the very latest version of iTunes installed (free from Apple) and your preference set for iTunes +. These bundles are amongst the first to be released in this new format and we believe this is giant step towards bringing digital download audio up to the specification we all desire. Please give us your views on the audio quality.
More related links:
- Pre-sales new Recoil album and single have started
- Recoil to release download single only + complete catalogue in special iTunes pack
- New Recoil album 'subHuman': full details revealed
- First track new Recoil album "subHuman" revealed
- Recoil to release new album subHuman in July
- New Recoil interview video surfaces
- Recoil returns with new album - updated
Recoil at MySpace
Recoil - "Prey" 7"
Recoil - "subHuman" CD
Recoil - "subHuman" Limited Edition CD + DVD
Recoil - "subHuman" 2LP Vinyl Version presented in a Gatefold Sleeve
Posted by B. Van Isacker
Posted by: Neuroticpuppy on Jun 26, 07 | 11:31 am
Wow, Prey sounds like ZZ Top!
More related news :
'2 Days of Mute' at the Roundhouse in London - tickets on sale now
'Angleterror' by Paul Kendall is now available on i-Tunes
'Collected' event, the ultimate Depeche Mode auction - Day 1 - September 2, 2011
'Collected' event, the ultimate Depeche Mode auction - Day 2 - September 3, 2011
'Short Circuit' sampler for 2 Days Of Mute event in London
A-must-know for 'Mute at Short Circuit' premium ticket holders
Alan Wilder 'Collected' film to be reissued with extra's on DVD - sign up for a copy!
Alan Wilder announces several dates for the ''Selected' events 2010 - A Strange Hour with Alan Wilder & Paul Kendall'
Alan Wilder auctions Depeche Mode collection, historic equipment, vinyl & memorabilia
Alan Wilder posts first video on upcoming Recoil 'Selected' album and tour
The Dutch dark electro act Schwarzblut returns with a new EP, 'Bis aufs Blut' (Eng: 'Until it bleeds') which acts as an appetizer for their upcoming 'Gebeyn aller Verdammten' album for which alfa-matrix.com has started the pre-sales a few days ago. (...)
Out in May is the debut album for Studio-X vs. Simon carter. Followers from our Spotify playlist will already know the band from their excellent 'Gone together again' single which was released a few weeks ago and which acted as a teaser for the upcoming album 'Breaking the void'. (...)
There is no French band which has left such a huge impression on the Side-Line staff like the dark electro act Tamtrum. Their debut 'Some atomik songz' was pure quality, edged and so damn gritty and was direct hit. (...)
The folks at Artoffact Records have a very promising new signing: Seeming. Behind Seeming you will recognize ThouShaltNot's Alex Reed (also author of "Assimilate: A Critical History of Industrial Music") and drummer Aaron Fuleki. (...)
Joakim Montelius (Covenant) has launched a new project, called Amusik. Today the very first sounds from the project were posted online. (...)
On March 21 & 22 Jean-Luc De Meyer (Front 242, 32Crash, ...) will be doing 2 conferences in Belgium in respectively Brussels and Liège. (...)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER